This week I am going to try to take down this book called Revolution by George Barna. If you are not familiar with Barna he does all kinds of research all the time about the church and demographics and trends and stuff. He finds out some pretty interesting things. What he writes about in this book deals with the church and how new kinds of churches are popping up everywhere. He claims that the church is changing (hence the word revolution) and that it will not look anything like it does today in just a few years. I don't know if I agree with him but it sounds interesting and so I am going to read his book to see what he has to say. I'll let you know what I find out when I finish it.
Monday, April 09, 2007
Revolution
This week I am going to try to take down this book called Revolution by George Barna. If you are not familiar with Barna he does all kinds of research all the time about the church and demographics and trends and stuff. He finds out some pretty interesting things. What he writes about in this book deals with the church and how new kinds of churches are popping up everywhere. He claims that the church is changing (hence the word revolution) and that it will not look anything like it does today in just a few years. I don't know if I agree with him but it sounds interesting and so I am going to read his book to see what he has to say. I'll let you know what I find out when I finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment