I started a new book yesterday that I think I am really going to enjoy. It is by Bill Hybels, the Pastor of Willow Creek in Chicago. The book is all on evangelism and allowing yourself to be led by the Spirit to talk to people about Christ. Sharing the gospel with people is one of my favorite things to do, there is nothing like it. My hope is that this book will help motivate me to listen to the Spirit's leading in that area on a daily basis.
3 comments:
I just finished "Just Walk Across the Room" this morning. It was excellent. I feel very challenged and encouraged. I am pretty sure this book is going to find its way into our D-Group curriculum for next year. Y'all should all read it.
I didn't know you could read...
That sounds really interesting. You'll have to tell me about it sometime. Speaking of which: I'd like to get together sometime with you sometime. I will talk to you about it on Wednesday.
Post a Comment