Monday night television is the fillet Mignon of all television watching. Sure some may argue that Thursday nights are best but they would be wrong. Thursdays are not bad, but Thursday is certainly no Monday. For on Monday you have the greatest show of all time, yes of all time, 24. I love me some Jack Bauer. Also on Mondays the show Heroes comes on as well as Studio 60. Krista and I are huge fans of all three shows. The problem is Heroes and 24 show at the same time and Studio 60 might not actually make it as a show. It wasn't on last night. In fact last night was a huge fumble when it comes to Monday night television watching.
Not only was Studio 60 not on but we chose to watch Heroes over 24. I know. Let me explain. Krista has been sick since Wednesday and though she loves 24 this season has been moving a bit slow. The big cliff-hanger of last week was that President Logan was back in the mix and I hate President Logan so I wasn't feeling hugely excited about having to see him again unless I was watching Bauer take a hacksaw to his head, which he might have. I should of watched it. Anyway, Krista wanted to see Heroes for it was an important one and so I gave in. I thought it was a nice thing to do. Yet today when I woke up I felt dirty and disloyal. How could I have betrayed Jack like that? Honestly I feel scared just typing this blog because I am pretty sure if Jack sees it he might come over to my house and shoot in the knee or something and make me say I will never watch Heroes over 24 for as long as I live. So just in case you are reading this Jack then first of all, hey man I am a big fan, and second of all I will never do that again no matter how sick Krista is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jake, you MUST have at LEAST recorded 24? I simply cannot believe that not only would you not watch it live, but not at all!?!
Don't fret Lindsey I did record it and we watched it last night. And it was really good. I just hope that Logan turns out to be bad so I can hate him as much as I did last year.
AGREED!
Read a book.
Post a Comment