I'm on the staff retreat right now so I don't have much time. But I couldn't pass up the chance to share my thoughts about the upcoming dodgeball tournament. Here are a few predictions for the upcoming event...enjoy.
This dodgeball tournament will be the greatest event we have ever done.
People will talk about the events of this day for years to come. Between the number of people there, the number of times Jonathan Baker gets pegged with a ball and the crazy uniforms this tournament will quickly grow to legendary status.
Sean's team will win the tournament.
I don't think there is any way that any other team will be able to handle the depth and quality of Sean's team. He will embarrass a number of teams and have one dramatic come from behind victory. By the end of the tournament people will be asking for his autograph.
Colin will have the best overall performance of the tournament.
Colin's football performance of two weeks ago was just a preview of the skills he is going to bust out at the tournament. In the second game that Colin plays he will peg someone and then quickly catch a ball that has been thrown at him. Then immidiatly he will bust out the ddr dance to "In The Navy" as everyone on the sidelines salutes Captain Colin. The only reason Colin's team falls short of the championship is because of the dramatic comeback by Sean's team.
Kasey's team of all girls will shock a couple of all guys teams.
A couple of guys teams, both primarily jr. high guy teams, including one team with Kasey's brother Josh on it, will be shocked by how badly they are beat down by Kasey's team. The second game that Kasey's team wins, the one in which they will be playing Josh's team, will end with Josh pegging Kasey with a ball that bounces off of her shoulder and into the outstretched arms of Ruth as she dives and catches it before it hits the ground thereby saving Kasey and getting Josh out. Immediately after these events Josh will run from the gym crying.
Jake Franklin's team will win best uniform and best cheer.
How can you compete against the first and second place winners of the trendsetting game? With both Faith and Jake representing there is no way that anyone stands a chance. Then to top it off Faith will lead the team in a cheer that makes Sean's limericks look like child's play. This cheer will be the second highlight of the night, just behind Josh running from the gym crying but just ahead of Colin's ddr dance.
Finally, the Youth Leader's team (team name yet to be unveiled) will absolutely destroy Sean's championship team.
This last game will not even be close. Sean will leave this game with a bloody nose and Jarrod will be hit so hard in the stomach that his hair straightens.
So, there you go. That is how I see it will happen. Feel free to rebuttal my comments, but know you will be wrong, unless of course you are agreeing with me. See you Saturday.
Jake
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hmmm... although some of your predictions are fair, I think you've got some messed up. I agree that Sean's team (and possibly the leader team) will pummel everyone else, you forget a few details. Remember that Chase and Brian are both on our team, and Chase's insane friends. We will win all of the team costume/cheer/and name awards and steal the forseen victory from Jake and his team. Hmm... I think I will break into "In the Navy" at some point, but we have a lot of other suprises planned... just wait and see the total weirdness of Chase.
-Colin
Those are some fair predictions I must say. Although you flat out cut me deep in saying Faith will make my limericks look like child's play...That hurts, and I think I might have to disprove your final prediction because of that and steal the overall victory right out from under you. Be ready Box-man, 'cause this is all-out Dodgeball, anything can happen!
No comment. You won't even be able to comprehend the sheer awesomeness and greatness of my team. You are going to get owned.
I made up the team lyrics!!!! Jake and I have collaborated in everything together so It is our team!!! I have some predictions of my own: I will never get hit and our team will win everything!!! We already have a strategy workd out!!! Mwahahaha!!!!
Here Here!!
About Colin Breaking into dance at some point in the game; i belive that is a given. Of course i cant wait to see how easily Jake's team gets pwned.
and of course since Jake's team knows they cant win the lyrics will definitly have to be good. Same thing goes with Sean's team.
!!!! MY TEAM WILL ROCK YOU!!!!!!!
As an anonymous "parent" I must say that verbage such as pegged, peg, thrown, bust , beat down, bounce off, dive, crying, bloody, hit so hard, break and cut instill in me a little fear. Neverthless - I hope you guys have an awesome time. It sounds like Jake has come up with an amazing outreach event. Perhaps we should put together a "parent" team as well. Although we don't move as fast as we used to we're pretty good at throwing things! I think perhaps we could beat all of you!
To anonymos
that is a good idea
you should start up a adult team
{cough free win, cough cough}
We Will Rock You!!! Get it Franko?!?!?! Wmahahahaha!!!!
Post a Comment