Alright, let the count down begin... In just 4 days and 14 hours I will be wearing all of y'all out in a little game that some like to call Lazer Tag. I want y'all to know that I plan to show no mercy. I am there for one purpose and one purpose only...to win. And I plan on doing it convincingly. Now I know this is going to be my first time ever to Blazer Tag and that some of you know the map like the back of your hand, but that does not worry me. Let your over confidence in your past experiences build you up, that way I will enjoy it all the more when I get to come and shoot you down. My only worry is that y'all will not be able to really enjoy yourselves that night after you have gotten beat time after time after time. Oh well, I guess that is for you to deal with and for me to ultimately enjoy for years to come.
You are going down my little friends.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Alright people, the anee has just been upped. This is no longer a happy pappy youth group get-together. This is War! He's already made his first mistake, arrogance. Lets make him vomit that up and shove his face into ultimate defeat. He's got the talk, but we can take advantage of his many weaknesses! He is slow and inexperienced, and gets showy when things get critical. I want this dweeb uncontrollably balling and calling his mommy in a corner. Get to it boys! (and girls, ur our secret weapon!)
I figured Brian would be the first to speak out...therefore he will be the first to go down. Let me sum up your night in two words Brian, dying and losing. I'll take you down first and then I will take down everyone else including the girls. Mawahahahahahaha. (Evil laugh)
The jr high has won four games now they clobbered there opponents 6-5 a well deserved victory.
Brian's right- arrogance is your defeat Jake. Look, I've never played at Blazer Tag either, but I don't play Splinter Cell for nothing! Speed from some like Brian, and STEALTH from people like me will spell your demise. We have to rise to this challenge and overcome the evil menace that will be plaguing the arena, in all its inexperienced, witless and tacticless ramped room sweep. Well- this is war, and if there's one thing I know, it's that strategy wins wars. Plus I can smoke everyone at DDR too! See everyone tomorrow night.
Jake I have no doubt that you will kick butt at Blazer Tag. I know I am going to be a selected target of Brians but I am shure I can kick some amateur butt (I wont name anyone). In other words I agree This Is WAR!!! and I have no choice other than to join you or be alimanated.
Post a Comment