Hey guys,
So, not to many comments from the last blog. Y'all are letting me down. Oh well, onto my next blog...
So this weekend in between a all day flag football tournament, church, and the business meeting Krista and I managed to watch 16 episodes of the first season of Lost and the first two hours of the new season of 24. Now some might say that I used my time poorly, but I have to tell you TV is very important to me. No really, this weekend was a blast. Lots of football and watching good TV shows with Krista and some of my closest friends is a great way to spend the weekend. Do any of y'all watch Lost or 24? Let me know because I want to know what you think about it. Well, that is all I have. It was good to see all of y'all again this weekend. I'll see you on Wednesday. Enjoy your day off today from school.
Jake
Monday, January 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heya Jake. I'm a huge 24 fan, been watching since the beginning. Never seen Lost in my life. 24 can be a little lame sometimes, but has a great storyline and action. A while ago I found out Kiefer Sutherland's full name is actually Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland... weird.
All right people, lets make Jake happy and make a comment. (At least act like you care) 16 episodes of Lost, Wow! I've only seen the final episode of last year's season with some friends and I almost shot myself. It was so cheesy and stupid that I couldn't stop laughing, which really annoyed my obsessed friends. On the other hand, 24's pretty good. I watched a few nights ago and it was all right. Not good enough to watch weakly however. My guilty plessure has to be The Office. (which happens to be on tonight)If anyone loves Steve Carell, toon in, its great. later-
Whats Lost? Whats 24? These must be on the local channels. I'm more of a SciFi fan. Battlestar Galactica and the Stargates are my "Dont miss" programs. Of course, theres also The Dukes of Hazzard (the TV show.. not the worthless Movie)!! So, SciFi and CMT.. thats about all I need!
Post a Comment